At Bodega Chiang Mai, we are surrounded by a square moat, its own old city that comes to life once the sun sets. Our property is within walkable distance from the temples and gates as well as the infamous walking streets, filled with exquisite cuisine and collectible trinkets. Chiang Mai is where you need to be, whether it’s escaping the city to the mountains and falls that surround us or being a crazed party animal. The city has got something for everyone, we’ve got it all.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
Close To Public Transit • Chillout Areas • 24-hour Reception • Bar And Restaurant • Free Luggage Storage • Free High Speed Wi-fi • Secure Lockers • Laundry Service • 24 Hour Security • Cinema Room • Tours And Attractions • Thai And Western Food Menu
Bangkok has an overwhelming amount of things to experience so we’ll guide you through the essentials. Epic pub crawls, market crawls, bike & walking tours, nightly drinking games and good food & booze are just a taste of we have on offer. So if you’re looking for good people, good vibes, a great social experience and beds better than yours at home, you’ve come to the right place. Come experience Thailand with us.
Bodega Chiang Mai Cheat Sheet
Everything you need to know about traveling Chaing Mai
- Look for red trucks most of time as they will be cheaper then grab or other transport
- Saturdays and Sundays are great times to catch markets, shop
- Sundays majority of shops, outlets, attractions will be closed; besides Thapae gate
- More traditional than south and mid Thailand, be proper and polite
- Khao Soi is a local dish everyone must try!