JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Videographer Reporting Line: Director of Marketing Workplace location: Bangkok, Head Office
Operates video cameras and related equipment in the production and editing of video documentaries, educational television programs, or other video productions such as sporting events or scouting video.
This position may require frequent travel nationally and potentially internationally.
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Computer edits video segments on a variety of tape and digital formats.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Film and edit high-quality video content with a focus on creating engaging video for social media audiences
- Have a skill on creating animation video
- Perform post production work, such as editing, motion graphics, color correction and audio adjustments ensuring the film retains the mood, style, and delivery as specified
- Work closely with our team to brainstorm and script social media ads, drawing on client needs and input where possible
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables ● Active and willing to revise and improve content on an ongoing basis
- Communicate effectively and efficiently between the team in a larger creative process
- Engage in creative problem solving and evaluate video performance analytics
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing; Communications or equivalent required. Masters a plus.
- Drone flying skills preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3+ years of experience in creating quality video content
- Proficient in Full Adobe Suite – especially Premiere Pro, After Effects & Photoshop – Illustrator
- Strong understanding of each stage of the production process, especially lighting, camera work, and post production/editing
- Ability to edit and post from rough cut to final deliverable
- Comfort with creating and editing in traditional and non-traditional video formats (e.g. mobile); equally proficient with a DSLR as a mobile phone
- A strong sense of pace and timing, a knowledge for the best ways to grab viewers, and a sense for how to connect with audiences in as little time as possible
- Have strong communication in Thai and English.