Job Title: Social Media and Content Creator
Reporting Line: Director of Marketing
Workplace location: Indonesia – Travel Frequently
Conduct and manage sales promotion activities through social media marketing effectively so as to help increase sales and create promotional content to maintain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. Research and analyze social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. Work closely with various company departments to promote the brand as a whole through social media channels.
- Develop content calendar on a weekly and monthly basis
- Create and upload engaging social media content
- Oversee community management for social profiles and ensure all messages, comments, and questions are addressed promptly
- Provide support to team on-site at video and photo shoots as well as company events
- Create monthly social media reports using Facebook Insights, Iconosquare, and other Analytics
- Be up to date on the current and new media technologies
- Optimize the social media platforms (Line, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube & TikTok)
- Plan, create & schedule social media content on social media platforms (Line, Facebook, Instagram)
- Response to guest queries, review & comments on social media platforms (Line, Facebook, Instagram)
- Provide weekly/monthly performance update
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing; Communications or equivalent required.
- Fresh graduated are welcome with Marketing background
- At least 2 – 3 years working experience in Social Media Management.
- Excellent written and social marketing conversational skills, software, strong editing and attention to detail.
- Experienced using various popular social media, CMS like WordPress or similar and platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google Suite (required) etc.
- Excellent technical skills and expertise with social media technology.
- Ability to think creatively/out of the box and ability to work under pressure.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player with high level of initiative, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Experience in Hospitality industry will be an advantage
- Knowledge in creating content for social media platforms
- Good analytical skills & up-to-date on social media trends.
- Knowledge in Graphic Design will be an advantage
- Knowledge & experience in using Google Analytics & Facebook Business will be an advantage
- Need to be a team player & flexibility in work is expected.Need to be a team player & flexibility in work is expected.