The Northern Pints Tour
Experience what the North of Thailand has to offer with our Northern Pints Tour! Kick off the journey in the Capital of Bangkok and enjoy the city’s abundance of culture, delicious food, amazing sights, and of course the raging nightlife! End the journey in the North at the Beautiful city of Chiang Mai known for its ancient temples, breathtaking mountainous landscapes, and its vibrant weekend night market. The Northern Pints Tour Will include:
The Northern Pints Tour Will include:
- Arrival in Bangkok, There will be a guide holding a signboard with your name on it and will be waiting for you
- Complimentary welcome drink provided
- Party the night away with Bangkok's sickest Pub Crawl through Soi Cowboy and Nana.
- Accommodation at Bodega Bangkok Social Hostel - Sukhumvit 23
- Meet your guide and grab breakfast at the Hostel and jump the van, where we will:
- Visit Maeklong Railway Market, a local market that is set up along the railway and hire a boat to explore the world famous Floating Market of Thailand
- 4:30pm: Meet at the hostel lobby where you will be transferred to the Bangkok Railway station to board the overnight train to Chiang Mai
- Arrive in Chiang Mai around 7:30am
- Enjoy the city of Chiang Mai with a city temple tour and visit the famous 600 year old Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Experience the best of Chiang Mai's nightlife on the Bodega Chiang Mai Pub Crawl
- Get rid of your hangover at breakfast
- Breakfast & Chill
- Learn how to cook how the locals do with a Half Day Thai Cooking Class
- Head back to the bodega and enjoy what the hostel has to offer!
- Enjoy breakfast at your leisure
- Take it easy today, chill out in the hostel or explore all the hotspots around the city.
- 9am: Breakfast at the hostel
- 10am: Head to the famous Grand Canyon Water Park, Thailand biggest inflatable water park for an action filled day!
- Giant Sliders
- Kid Pools
- Canoeing & Kayaking
- Wipeout Course
- It's your last night, so we suggest partying that way!
- 8am: Breakfast
- If you want to extend your stay or continue your journey to any other locations in Thailand or Indonesia, speak to our hostel staff and they will help you out.