SERVICES & FACILITIES
24 Hour Reception • Chill Out Areas • Swimming Pool • Pation Seating Area • Full Serviced Bar • Free Luggage Storage • 24 HR CCTV • Tours & Attractions • High Speed Internet • Rainfall Showers • Private Refrigerators
Bodega Chiang Mai Cheat Sheet
Everything you need to know about traveling Chaing Mai
- The north is different than south; people of north have different mannerisms than the south, when speaking please be nice and kind, speak soft and slow.
- Generally in North speak more Thai than English.
- Wearing clothing while you are out in public is a must.
- Not roaming the streets with no shirt on wont fly here.
- When renting a motorbike make sure you know how to drive. It is easy to get around Chiang Mai slower traffic than other cities in Thailand, just drive with caution 😉
- When getting offered a place to go out by tuk tuk drivers steer clear, these guys are not looking out for you, proceed with caution.
From The Airport:
Option 1: when leaving Chiang Mai airport you will take a taxi going into town where it will take around 15 minutes to reach Thapae road