Bodega Chiang Mai Pool Party
Bodega Hostel Chiang Mai Pool Party
SERVICES & FACILITIES
All Day Reception • Chill Out Areas • High Speed Wi-Fi in common areas • Bar & Restaurant • Luggage Storage • Tours & Attractions • Motorbike Rental • Reading Lights • Plug Sockets • Hot Showers • Air Conditioning • Swimming Pool • Linen included • Laundry Service
About Bodega Chiang Mai The best hostel location in Chiang Mai
Bodega Hostel Chiang Mai is a popular hostel among travelers visiting Thailand’s northern city of Chiang Mai. The hostel’s prime location in the Old City provides easy access to all the major tourist attractions, such as the famous temples, night markets, and street food spots.
Known for being the best party hostel in Chiang Mai, Bodega is an excellent place to meet fellow travelers and socialize. Bodega Hostel Chiang Mai also offers a swimming pool, perfect for a refreshing dip after a long day of sightseeing. The hostel provides a range of accommodation options, from dormitory-style rooms to private en-suite rooms, catering to different travelers’ needs and budgets.
60 Thapae Rd Soi 3, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai 50300
Phone : 053 234 055
Bodega Chiang Mai Cheat Sheet
Everything you need to know about traveling Chaing Mai
- The north is different than south; people of north have different mannerisms than the south, when speaking please be nice and kind, speak soft and slow.
- Generally in North speak more Thai than English.
- Wearing clothing while you are out in public is a must.
- Not roaming the streets with no shirt on wont fly here.
- When renting a motorbike make sure you know how to drive. It is easy to get around Chiang Mai slower traffic than other cities in Thailand, just drive with caution 😉
- When getting offered a place to go out by tuk tuk drivers steer clear, these guys are not looking out for you, proceed with caution.